Vision video files wanted

Reaction score
I'd like to get a few Vision video files straight out of the camera. I'd like to experiment with lens correction and see the technical innards of the files (i.e., bit rate, compression, etc). Almost any file would help me out. Perhaps someone is willing to put in a Dropbox for me to pickup. 2-3 files would be great.

A few still images would also be nice, but I am mostly interested in video files.

Thanks in advance,

I've got a solid 19 minutes of video from today in 720p/60 if that's any use? Too windy to make use of the footage in an edit, and I was mainly using it to test horizontal and vertical range and fully test a Flytrex I've installed. It's a big slab of 1.7GB but you can have it if you want it. Let me know if that's any use and I'll give you a link.

If it ends up being used for anything commercial, my lawyers will find you. Yes they will.

:twisted:

Pull_Up in Oxford, England.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ... I wasn't expecting a 1.7GB file but beggars can't be choosy. Seeing the English country side might be interesting. I have a Dropbox account, but not sure how to proceed. If you have a Dropbox account, maybe the best way is to put the file in your Public dropbox and send me the link.

Regarding your request to not use the file for commercial purposes, I can't say anything except I promise to respect your copyright. If there is any reason why you feel uncomfortable, I'd rather you didn't send it. I'll respect your wishes.

Thank you,

I have successfully download the 1.7GB file, thank you. I have not looked at it yet. Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers