Vision+ v3 RC battery ?

Reaction score
What kind of the battery is inside the v3 RC which is rechargable ? I hope it is normal like in mobile phones so we dont need to babysit it to 50% when going to storage.

If it is, how to discharge it to that level ?

What kind of the battery is inside the v3 RC which is rechargable ? I hope it is normal like in mobile phones so we dont need to babysit it to 50% when going to storage.

If it is, how to discharge it to that level ?

when you say V3:

do you mean V3 of the phantom vision plus ?
if so they use AA batteries

or do you mean the P3= Phantom 3A, Phantom 3PRO, Phantom 3S, or P3 4K (BTW these are NOT considered V3)

if so is internal and nothing has ever been referenced about storage.
so I would say do as I do and just make sure its charged before use.

good luck and have fun flying

I mean Phantom 2 Vision+ v3 version, so latest version of Vision+ which has that RC with 4 LEDs for battery and it is rechargable. I think that P3 has the same.

How to store its battery, normal or babysit it like the on in Phantom ?

Ive never baby sat mine, never worried about it getting too cold or sitting too long . I fly alot and it seems like it never needs charged where is everything else in this hobby the smart battery,& extender battery, lipo's it seems like I'm constantly charging that's all I do in life is charge batteries for the stuff but not the controller

I know that they have some rechargable but I just dont want it to act like a blowfish if I forget to discharge it to 50%. Do you do that or jus store it as is ?

One thing more, on X1 dial calibration, I press calibration and it goes way to the right in DJI Vision app, then I turn it down and hold, it comes left on like 30% of the scale and it stops. Shouldnt it go from start to the end and then go back in the middle when I release that gimbal dial ?

I move Storm32 gimbal with on F2 port but that shouldnt matter I think. Why doesnt it go on the start of that scale but only to like 30%, it goes to the end tough. And when I press calibrate 2nd time to be done it stays where the slider was, it does not come to the middle like those for drive.

Dial is spring loaded so I really dont knwo why it does not come in the middle ?

Phantom is v2 and I have bought the RC from v3 which is rechargable and has 4 LEDs.

Sorry Karanba but I have a Phantom 2V+ V3 with stock gimbal and I don't knows a Storm32 gimbal, so I don't knows if is the same calibration procedure.
Check this link for help:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tnx I know all this but I cannot connect my RC on his program, my Win7 x64 was never able to connect in RC app. I have connected it in Vision program when I connect Phantom and turn the remote ON. Then I can do those calibrations but on that X1 slider it does not go on start point, it goes to around 30% of the scale and then to the max scale. It does not come back in the middle.

That should work even if the gimbal is on F2 port. Why doesnt it go ove whole scale ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic