Vision+ Utility Pro Question

Reaction score
Hi guys. I just installed the Vision+ Utility Pro wifi booster app. Can anyone tell me what setting would give me the best benefit for the Range Extender and Camera Transmitter Power using an out of the box DJI P2V+ controller? Is it something I have to match in the actual controller ap or the camera? Current defaults are 12dBm (15mW) and 7dBm (5 mW), respectively. Didn't know I'd be faced with power choices, and I don't know the pros and cons of each. Thanks.

Don't worry cause you will have many more questions as you go along. The numbers I use each time I fly is 14dbm and 17dbm. I believe most like using 15dbm & 17dbm.

After you select to connect with your quad from the wifi section, select your desktop, select V+PU app, select Flight Logger and Enable, select Settings, select Connect Vision+ ON, select Range Extender and Camera settings and OK each one, select desktop, select DJI app (again), Camera Icon to enter camera page, and you should know the process from this point.

Btw, I'm pretty sure the moderator will merge this thread with the existing V+PU thread.

Thank you. That would have taken me forever to figure out. Much appreciated. I did search, but did not find another thread on this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20