Vision+ utility pro dont log well?

Reaction score
Hi im using v+ booster and vision+ utility pro for my flies. (I m finally edit them on Dashware)

i noticed that when i do the second or third flight on the same day, vision+ utility pro dont log well the altitude (feet) & ascend Feet. The first fly log is well, but second or third not. Not allways happen but almost all the time.

Im using Samsung Note 3 Andriod KitKat 4.4.2

Procedure i Use:

I allways start vision+ utility pro app first, then V+booster app and finaly DJI Vision app.

On second or third flies i allways first clear memory and i start the 3 apps on the same order.

Anyone noticed same problem. Its a bug? What do you think ?

Thanks. :?: :? :?:

Where did you get the idea to use both custom app's together at the same time? The app's are not to be used together.

Because i use one app only fór logging not for boosting & the other for boosting. Where it says that i cant use them together ??

The altitude value should be same as the one shown in the DJI Vision app CAMERA mode. Could you double check it for us?

Alexbar said:
Hi im using v+ booster and vision+ utility pro for my flies. (I m finally edit them on Dashware)

i noticed that when i do the second or third flight on the same day, vision+ utility pro dont log well the altitude (feet) & ascend Feet. The first fly log is well, but second or third not. Not allways happen but almost all the time.

Im using Samsung Note 3 Andriod KitKat 4.4.2

Procedure i Use:

I allways start vision+ utility pro app first, then V+booster app and finaly DJI Vision app.

On second or third flies i allways first clear memory and i start the 3 apps on the same order.

Anyone noticed same problem. Its a bug? What do you think ?

Thanks. :?: :? :?:

Ocatcr, Hi! i will post here those logs.

[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g1k188a..., cause i speak in spanish. :roll: Thanks.

This is the first fly on day 17.
The other ones, didnt upload them yet.

The six flights where only ascending ones to take the surround view from the same point. No much drone moving.- :?

[youtube][https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4szvLQe6hM]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers