Vision+ US Govt PROPERT warning sticker (IF FOUND)

Reaction score
Hi guys

i saw one member here have a sticker in his phantom that states

WARNING US GOVERNMENT PROPERTY
if found call [owners number]

anyone have its picture or link again?
i want to print one so that anyone who can find the phantom (if lost)
will call me :D

thanks

UrAwFuL said:
http://www.uavstickers.com/products-dji-phantom.php

You're talking about this one right?

(About middle page to the right)

yey thanks!

yes this is it
web%20us%20warning.jpg.opt285x190o0%2C0s285x190.jpg

Would the us government offer a reward? Lol i doubt it works...i would smash the quad as thief instead of selling it this way.

Don't want to claim it's Govt. Property. When you put "Reward call xxx-xxx-xxxx " you are doing two things. 1st you are taking responsibility for your quad. You have supplied a means for it to be tracked back to you. And second you are telling the finder you will reward them if they call you and return your quad to you. A lot of the Pilots are afraid to put their number on the quad because if something is damaged or someone is hut they don't want traceability back to them. Step up to the plate... I have my name and number on my 2 Phantoms. I also have insurance against any accidents and that's what I call a unscheduled landing or crash due to a mechanical failure. I do not fly over people but I do have to cross over a few houses and property getting to the rivers and woods so their always is a posibility of a mishap. But I take responsibility. It's my quad, me flying it and I am responsible. Yep, you find my quad and you can find me....

Reactions: littlesister36
yes, insurance info please.
and claiming somthing is the gummint's will likely end up being true.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik