Vision Plus with 7th channel TILT PITCH CONTROL enabled :-)

Reaction score
Hi guys

im one of you where the phantom 2 vision plus gimball has been damaged after few days of flying..
well heres my solution to our problem :-D
It also has 7th channel tilt lever pitch control

VIDEO HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHZ1BR7pZXU
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHZ1BR7pZXU[/youtube]

PICS

2dqomk0.jpg

:D

Re: Vision Plus with 7th channel TILT PITCH CONTROL enabled

+1 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As it's from a third party gimbal, I'm guessing the 7th channel feature is connected directly from the naza to the DYS gimbal. It's different on the vision+ camera because it is connected to the Zenmuse port and wifi unit in the phantom body.

By the way, what flight times are you getting with the added 3rd party gimbal weight?

the 7ch tilt functionality in the vision+ exists but it is being blocked by either the gimbal controller once it sees the dji app has connected as the tilt function works perfectly until this occurs. I have been pouring through the dji app code (well, readable format code anyway) to see how or if it is configurable. I havent been able to find anything which leads me to believe it is being blocked by the gimbal controller board software.

Very nice solution to a problem faced by many people. You should make a step by step video on exactly how it's done, or at least a how-to text file.

As far as the gimbal warning, a good programmer can cut that check process out of the computer code. I'm no help, since I dropped out of computer school in '71, half way through the course!

Is that an aftermarket landing gear? Too bad you couldn't get one with longer legs, since the camera is pretty close to the ground.

dannytroy said:
Very nice solution to a problem faced by many people. You should make a step by step video on exactly how it's done, or at least a how-to text file.

As far as the gimbal warning, a good programmer can cut that check process out of the computer code. I'm no help, since I dropped out of computer school in '71, half way through the course!

Is that an aftermarket landing gear? Too bad you couldn't get one with longer legs, since the camera is pretty close to the ground.

will post video soon how to assemble alternative gimbal.
yes its the wide taller landing gear...

i used to have chopstick landing gear before :D hehe
10312568_670929236306840_8424362484411542682_n.jpg

cougar said:
Like to know how the channel 7 was done. Lot's of people want's this.

im using the standard 7th channel solution for vision owners which works on vision plus.

Flighttime said:
As it's from a third party gimbal, I'm guessing the 7th channel feature is connected directly from the naza to the DYS gimbal. It's different on the vision+ camera because it is connected to the Zenmuse port and wifi unit in the phantom body.

By the way, what flight times are you getting with the added 3rd party gimbal weight?

havent check the flight time yet, but difinitely lower due to heavier gimball compare with stock gimball.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj