Vision instability on 1.1.9! .

Reaction score
My original P3P flew away in late May... (Big swooping circles, did not respond to RTH, flew away 3 miles before I lost signal... Never recovered). I mention to note that I flew a rock-solid P3P for a month so know how they "should" behave.

My 2nd P3P has been very unstable since I received it a couple weeks ago. I turned off vision, and it's better, but still drifts a lot more that the 1st bird. I was biding my time waiting for the FW update when I finally found how to determine the current FW. I had assumed I had the newer version people are complaining about, but I have 1.1.9!

Anyone else have instability probs w 1.1.9? Any thoughts?

Can't say that I do.... 1.1.9 has been solid as a rock on my second p3. My first was bricked on 26 and ruined.affer it was perfect on 1.1.9... So you might be a very very unfortunate owner of a DOA 19... Sorry man. This all assumes the typical imu/compass stuff is handled...but I'm sure someone will chime in telling you to calibrate it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1.1.9 is stable for me. 120 flights on 1.1.9 without issues and 3 flights on 1.2.6 with some strange issues. Downgraded to 1.1.9 - everything is back to normal. I believe your serial number is the answer. Different factories - different results.

Last edited:
1.1.9 is stable for me. 120 flights on 1.1.9 without issues and 3 flights on 1.2.6 with some strange issues. Downgraded to 1.1.9 - everything is back to normal. I believe your serial number is the answer. Different factories - different results.

1.1.9 firmware works absolutely perfectly. Sounds like you've got other issues such as Compass and or IMU calibration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.