Vision data file

Reaction score
How do I send DJI a vision data file from assistant2 when one isn't even available? I have downloaded the assistant twice but still no vision data file is coming up... Apparently this is the last file I need to send them for full analysis. I have literally sent them every file that I can from my drone, controller and app. See the picture? Shouldn't there be a second row where the vision data files are?

Attachments

• 20180522_183754.jpg
    20180522_183754.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 300
How do I send DJI a vision data file from assistant2 when one isn't even available? I have downloaded the assistant twice but still no vision data file is coming up... Apparently this is the last file I need to send them for full analysis. I have literally sent them every file that I can from my drone, controller and app. See the picture? Shouldn't there be a second row where the vision data files are?
Vision data file ??
Can you post a quote from DJI where it shows what it is that they want to see?
Usually it would be either a case of synching the flight records from the app and they can see them at their end.
If not that, they would be looking for a .dat file in the aircraft itself and you would have to put it on dropbox or similar and send them a link.

When DJI Assistant 2 is run it produces a file that has a name something like DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2018-05-21_17-13-13.DAT. It contains both the FLYxxx.DAT file and the vision files. DJI should be satisfied if you've sent them this file.

I suspect what you've done is used ExtractDJI to obtain just the FLYxxx.DAT file and submitted that to DJI?

When DJI Assistant 2 is run it produces a file that has a name something like DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2018-05-21_17-13-13.DAT. It contains both the FLYxxx.DAT file and the vision files. DJI should be satisfied if you've sent them this file.

I suspect what you've done is used ExtractDJI to obtain just the FLYxxx.DAT file and submitted that to DJI?
To tell you the truth I've been in assistant and I've pulled the files exactly like the video showed me. The problem is in the video there are 2 different rows to check one on the left and 1 on the right. I only have 1 row.... Give me just a sec and I'll show you

This is what I see when I try to find the vision data file....absolutely not one!!
20180522_183754.jpg

I have literally sent them every single file that I have. I have spent hours and hours and hours ending them files!! I'm soooooo over this man! I have gone above and beyond what I was supposed to do!

I have literally sent them every single file that I have. I have spent hours and hours and hours ending them files!! I'm soooooo over this man! I have gone above and beyond what I was supposed to do!
Did you send them a file with a name like DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2018-05-21_17-13-13.DAT?

I sent them all the DAT files...I don't think I saw anything that long tho...where do you locate at?

I sent them all the DAT files...I don't think I saw anything that long tho...where do you locate at?
Please answer yes or no to the following
Did you send them a file with a name like DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2018-05-21_17-13-13.DAT?

1) You won't see anything in DJI Assistant that refers to "vision" files. That's normal
2) The DJI Assistant will produce a file like DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2018-05-21_17-13-13.DAT that will contain the vision files
3) DJI should be satisfied if you send this file

I don't remember sending a DAT file that long
That's the problem. It would help if you would read and understand what I'm saying here.

Again.
1) You won't see anything in DJI Assistant that refers to "vision" files. That's normal
2) The DJI Assistant will produce a file like DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2018-05-21_17-13-13.DAT that will contain the vision files
3) DJI should be satisfied if you send this file

I really am trying to BUD I promise you... And I'm asking you where do I locate those files? I'm not seeing anything anywhere like that

I must have downloaded them at some point from somewhere. I have no idea where they came from

Finally got them the correct files and they came back with warranty! Thanks guys for all of your help! Shipping this back ASAP! Yet again...NOT pilot error!!

Reactions: BudWalker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20