P2V Firmware Vision app released today

Reaction score
hi all,

Has anyone updated their vision app yet?(v1.0.56) that was released today. Is it worth updating or is there any problems that anyone knows of?

Any feed back would be much appreciated ;);)

Reactions: dirkclod
Yep same here rob:eek: think we'll have to wait & see if anyone try's it.

Hope they see this thread & report back;)

Ain't got a clue rob:eek: I read that also.. I didn't upgrade the last vision app cos there were problems so I think I'll stay with what I know works;)

says
support range extender upgrade ? what dat den ?
fix incorrect UI displaying ?
That would be like maybe for the RE500 but most of us running the RE700 I don't know what would happen with that .

Reactions: Clampit
Does it not have the Geo Fencing in it .
Not gonna do it .

Looks like all the new firmware is now coming out with Geo Fencing written into it:eek:

Is that a defo dirk? If so I'm with you, not gonna upgrade..

Looks like all the new firmware is now coming out with Geo Fencing written into it:eek:

Is that a defo dirk? If so I'm with you, not gonna upgrade..
I don't know Porky but did do an advan cal last night and saw something in the news about it but when I looked I couldn't find it .
I would bet ya it is though . I didn't see no new update then though but am on 14 so it might already be baked in .

I wonder if anyone else who's updated the app would clarify... Not a lot of us about now.....:eek:

All flying their P3's now, boooooooo;)

Crap Porky I had in my mind you was talking firmware not the app .Just looked at my app and on 1.0.56

You didn't read the title of my thread did Ya......lol:p yep it got released yesterday.

Three s's then work:eek: catch ya later buddy;)

You didn't read the title of my thread did Ya......lol:p yep it got released yesterday.

Three s's then work:eek: catch ya later buddy;)
No I didn't Porky just saw your avatar . Will fly Mia in the morning and see what happens . Just powered it up and it looked fine but that was just on my desk .
Maybe I can go back and restore in iTunes. Don't know .Will say what happens tomorrow

Reactions: robsquad
Curious to see if anyone has or will. Sure some will. After the Go App debacle, I am leaving the P2V+ stuff AS-IS.

Added - I wonder if the value of a P2V+ without the updates is going to be going up.

I wonder if anyone else who's updated the app would clarify... Not a lot of us about now.....:eek:

All flying their P3's now, boooooooo;)
And Porky boooooooo back at you. Like your not flying your other thing o_O
lol

And Porky boooooooo back at you. Like your not flying your other thing o_O
lol

Stop calling it "other thing" man... Give it a name, LMAO:D:D:D:D:D

Dirk did you take out Mia today? Any news on how she flew?

I'm still running app version 1.0.48(1677) which works well for me, I've not updated the app for ages:eek:

Dirk did you take out Mia today? Any news on how she flew?

I'm still running app version 1.0.48(1677) which works well for me, I've not updated the app for ages:eek:
Only one battery as it's about to rain but I could see no difference in the app or the way she flew .
Might be to where I'm at or they hadn't cut anything on yet but was fine .
With just trying one battery
Just named your other thing Dufuss :)

Last edited:
So all looks good then dirk with the app;) so no locking up, app crashing & all works as it should.? Let's see if anyone else try's it & reports back on here, doubt it....:eek:

Dufuss, yep could be a new name for the other thing:););)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers