Vision app problems

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Kinda new to the forums I have the DJI phantom 2V3 and the firmware is up-to-date I'm running a iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 9.0.2 and the latest version of the vision app when I go to the map and place waypoints it crashes I just got off the phone with a DJI technical support person and they're telling me that they are unaware of any issues with the app or the phantom two unit has anybody else been experiencing these issues after all of these updates. Thank you!

The app was updated in September and GS hasn't worked since. I have sent numerous emails to them only to get the run around.The app has been update again since and still not working. It's pretty shameful on Dji's part to be saying they don't know about it when it seems to be affecting all P2V+. quads. Could just be a sneaky underhanded way to get you to buy the Phantom 3 or Inspire. Wouldn't surprise me. This company doesn't seem to have much integrity.

Reactions: Fourprops
The app was updated in September and GS hasn't worked since. I have sent numerous emails to them only to get the run around.The app has been update again since and still not working. It's pretty shameful on Dji's part to be saying they don't know about it when it seems to be affecting all P2V+. quads. Could just be a sneaky underhanded way to get you to buy the Phantom 3 or Inspire. Wouldn't surprise me. This company doesn't seem to have much integrity.
Yes I have done the same too I plan to call every day now. You might right about them getting you to buy a P3 or inspire but I will not buy another DJI product until they fix this app!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4