Vision App Crashing after update to lollipop 5.0.1

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Every time i start up my props my vision app crashes out completely on my HTC One M8. Everything is working before this.
I dont think its a lollipop problem though as was also happening on kit kat.

Im using version 1.0.56 of the vision app.

I installed the same version of the vision app on the missus's Galaxy Note 4 and its working perfectly.

Any ideas

Notes- have tried clearing cache and also did a device factory reset and still no joy.

Ken, '
Just for clarification.. does your App fix the lollipop 5.0.1 issues of crashing when the props start?

XXXMEDICXXX said:
Ken, '
Just for clarification.. does your App fix the lollipop 5.0.1 issues of crashing when the props start?

It has been mixed with Android 5. It's running about 50/50 with Android 5. The app is using the newest SDK from DJI and some people have reported that it fixes the crash but others are reporting the app still crashes when the motors spin up. I guess DJI fixed some conditions causing the crash but not all.

Feel free to get the app and try; worse case is it crashes and you can get a refund; best case is that it works.

Sorry, I can't give you a better answer; it's just been so random that it isn't possible to say for certain what will happen in your device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers