vision and phantom

Reaction score
have set up my Phantom to test after installing new lon lef landig gear. Have recalibrated through PC and all is well. On trying to connect with phone I get no vision. I can tilt the camera and can set it to record which it does normally. I can then replay the video afterwards with no problem. All the indicators are on the screen but there is no video between the cmaera on the Phantom and my phone. One suggesation was to bind the device again which I am attempting to do but it is not easy. Would purchasing a new range extender be the answer or it is it a fault in the Phantom itself?

What version of the app are you running on your phone? There is about an 18 page thread on a similar issue -- if you updated to the most recent app, that could be the culprit. It seems to be (for some/most people) software related.

cmt56ss said:
What version of the app are you running on your phone? There is about an 18 page thread on a similar issue -- if you updated to the most recent app, that could be the culprit. It seems to be (for some/most people) software related.
Thanks I have just found it . I updated the app and all is fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20