vision 2+ start-up sound

Reaction score
I own a vision 2, and of course, when you turn it on you hear that familiar start-up tune, which always ends with a "toot, toot, toot" .. I noticed, however that when I turn my new vision 2+ copter on, it just has the initial trumpet sound, but no follow up with the "toot, toot, toot" ... Is this normal for the vision 2+?

Yes,
They all do that, kinda weird? I like the beep-beep-beep-beep,
In my P2V.....{:0)

Hope this helps.

Thanks.. Having initial problems with the vision +, I thought maybe something wasn't loading right, with the shortened sound..

Funny, I thought the exact same thing and couldn't find info anywhere. I wasn't having any issues, just thought I was missing something. I ended up searching and watching about 8-P2V+ videos on YouTube before I felt confident it was ok. All of the videos show the same thing (last 4-beeps missing what I hear on P2V). Than I got paranoid and thought the extra beeps on the P2V might be a problem, so, yep, I did the same thing and the videos for all the non plus P2V's had the extra beeps. Sorry so long, just making sure that you know I understand what you're saying and researched it as well as I could before being convinced its fine. Not sure why or how it changed since the ESC part numbers are the same, and I'm told that where the sound is generated. Those 4-beeps on the P2V were "said" to represent each motor being recognized (1-beep for each motor)... So, either that's not the case, or DJI didn't feel it necessary to program the ESC's (or maybe receiver) with the additional beeps/times.

Personally I would prefer the beeps were more in line with the way remote beeps, sounds more pro. The stupid little tune it plays makes it sound like a junky Chinese toy.... even though it kinda is.

Every electric anything I have had (planes/boats) has a start up sound sequence. For most ESCs it is used in programming and most also tell you things about how it is set, i.e., number of cells, brake on/off, etc. Electrics sing when they start up, just the way it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.