vision 2 props

Reaction score
ive had my fc40 for less than a week now ,ive some questions, if I got vision 2 props which gains should I adjust and which way. not after exact numbers but just a starting tip

I'd also like to know please :)

I just fitted them as it is no alts and all is fine, if anything you get longer flights... :)

I had been looking into upgrading the props but have been having ongoing difficulty getting my PC to recognize my Phantom. Most of what I have read about it involves modifying the Gain. Definitely interested in how yours will fly without any modifications.

I'd also heard good things about putting Vision2 CF props on but read that most of them come unbalanced and it's a pain to get them fixed...

My FC40 flew fine with no gain change when going to the Vision props.

Have you tried the windows driver installer from the dji website, to get you pc to connect to your phantom

GOKU1972 said:
Have you tried the windows driver installer from the dji website, to get you pc to connect to your phantom

yes, even with the direct driver fix in system32. uninstall and reinstall. and still windows gets all funky with trying to install its own drivers every 4 seconds

I switched to DJI 9" props - white with red stripes and didn't change any settings. I fly with the original camera and a GoPro, so it is heavier than stock, though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj