Vision 2 + Prop

Reaction score
Just got new carbon fibre props from Amazon. I have very little control of the drone, it responds very slowly and sporadically. I put the old plastic ones back on and it flew fine.

Stick with OEM props. They always perform best.

Carbon fiber props are stiffer than the OEM's. You will notice much more flex with the originals for a reason. The flex in the OEM props give the the motor controllers more time to react to stabilization differences. Therefor, The main controller has more time to maintain complete stabilization. I hope this makes since to you. I know, The first thing I wanted for my phantom v2+ was better props. I learned just like you did. Don,t get me wrong. you can fly with Carbon Fiber. You just have to master atti Mode.

The OEm props have the proper flex and pitch for the craft. Some CF and 3rd party props are to stiff and don't allow proper air stablleazition and free flow as do the originals.

Everyone has to have CF because..... it's CF. Someone tested many different props and determined that CF did not increase flight time.

Did you balance them?

Personally I'd simply stick with stock props.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20