Vision 2 plus not recognized by the pc

Reaction score
Hi. My DJI was working great until I decided to actualize the firmware to the newest version, 3,06. Since then my gimbal is dead. It is always facing down, the green led on the gimbal is on but I can not control the gimbal from my cel or ipad. When I turn on my Dji the gimbal does not move. When I conect my DJI to my pc it reconizes it as a DJI 2 vision but not the 2 vision plus. I have tried 1000 times downloading the program to my PC making special attention in choosing the software of the 2 plus but still is being recognized as a 2 vision. Everything else on my DJI works fine, what should I do ??

No. It has been never open nor by me or a shop. I hace only flew it a coupple of times and ver crash it.
I had had the assistance of the dji people in teo e mails And I sence that they does not knows what is wrong with it.
I appreciatte any help, thanks

I dont k ow how to download the firmware. I wish I could return it to the oldest version. The only chances the dji page gives you is to return it to the 3 firmware but I could not change the misfunction on my dji.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj