Vision 2 Camera Tilt-Problem

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 Vision. All worked well for a couple of years. However, last year I had an associate enable the NAZA options so that I could take advantage of the Return to Home feature. Everything is fine except after that change the camera only looks straight ahead and the camera tilt function is dimmed out of the iphone display. Does anyone have a step by step fix to change parameters with the assistant software to remedy this?

Many Thanks

I have a Phantom 2 Vision. All worked well for a couple of years. However, last year I had an associate enable the NAZA options so that I could take advantage of the Return to Home feature. Everything is fine except after that change the camera only looks straight ahead and the camera tilt function is dimmed out of the iphone display. Does anyone have a step by step fix to change parameters with the assistant software to remedy this?

Many Thanks

He has activated the upgrade controller option in the phantom software have a look at the second part of my video below

Many Thanks! You are a wealth of knowledge. I have not studied all of you vids yet but one thing:

This P2 controller does not have a wheel. It must be designed to only tilt from the iphone display(?) which is currently dimmed out (since the NAZA mod). I very much appreciate your time and help.

John

I looked at your videos. They are full of great information.

However, My controller does not have a wheel. I think the tilt control is on the display. How do I activate that so the camera tilts.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj