Vision 2+ accessories?

Reaction score
What's the best place? I want to get some extra rotors and stuff, but don't see any listed for the V2+. Are the Phantom 2 and Phantom Vision 2 rotors interchangeable?

Also, are there any graphite rotors for the V2+?

chris

Any v2 prop there all the same. Just get DJI PROPS. B&H photo has all accessories and fast shipping.
Just type DJI in their search box.
There's been a million post on carbon props. Don't use them! Just stick with the DJI props. They're made to flex and less vibration.

Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
B & H is my suggestion as well. Great people and trusted products.

Yeah, I've got 2 sets of extra rotors. Will be saving for an extra couple of batteries as well. But are there no after market (graphite) rotors? Wifi extenders that go beyond the factory wifi extender? etc....

chris

Why do you want CF props ?? They're not as good as the stock props. do a search here or google and you'll see that basically they're a pos with the pv2+. To stiff , but I guess you think they look cool ?
How many times have you flown it ? If your new at it , get familiar with before you go to far away.
Not trying to bust your balls, but you ask for advice , and you blow it off about the CF props. What advantage do you think you'll get using them ?

Mori55 said:
Why do you want CF props ?? They're not as good as the stock props. do a search here or google and you'll see that basically they're a pos with the pv2+. To stiff , but I guess you think they look cool ?
How many times have you flown it ? If your new at it , get familiar with before you go to far away.
Not trying to bust your balls, but you ask for advice , and you blow it off about the CF props. What advantage do you think you'll get using them ?

I'm not blowing off any advice since I haven't gotten any about props. I just saw photos of people that had some and thought I'd ask....

The whole point of the OP was to see if there are any after market parts for the thing. If not, fine. If so, it's something I could look into. Seems pretty simple...... The best way to answer a post, for future reference, for someone that doesn't know about something and is new to the Phantomis to answer politely. Here's an example. You could say 'You may want to stick with the stock props. The CF props are too stiff and don't function as well" (or whatever). If you don't have anything beneficial to add after that, you should probably not post anything. Not busting you balls, just sayin....

Mori55 said:
Any v2 prop there all the same. Just get DJI PROPS. B&H photo has all accessories and fast shipping.
There's been a million post on carbon props. Don't use them! Just stick with the DJI props. They're made to flex and less vibration.
Isn't that what I said in my first post ??

Mori55 said:
Mori55 said:
Isn't that what I said in my first post ??

The rudeness I was referring to was obviously in the second post. Listen, I really don't want this to devolve into stupidity like most other forums on the interweb where people hide behind their anonymity and speak or answer rudely where unnecessary. If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything.

Just because one person (you in this case) mentions something about a prop, that doesn't mean someone else (me in this case) isn't going to continue polling as many people as possible. Thanks for sharing about the props. I appreciate it. Let's move on to something that matters.

Now I'm looking for someone else's opinions about ANY accessories.

chris

You may want to stick with the stock props. The CF props are too stiff and don't function as well :lol:

xgeek said:
You may want to stick with the stock props. The CF props are too stiff and don't function as well :lol:

Haha! :)

I'm really curious also about a more powerful wifi transmitter. But I don't even know if they exist or if there's a need for it. More curiosity than anything I guess.

Chris

No other transmitter. You can add a antenna to it. FPVLR has them. But you'll run out of video range first. That's what the app boosters for.

Yeah I think the most common "upgrades" are antenna and the booster app for increased range and a Flytrex for data logging of flights and a GPS device just in case you lose the Phantom. Other than that I can't think of much else on a P2V+

Somewhere I saw a taller and wider landing gear set for the P2V+. I thought "That would be cool" but it would negate my even cooler carrying case so it went by the wayside.
Speaking of cases, this is probably the BEST accessory you can get for your Phantom:
http://www.tradecraftcases.com/shop/tou ... ying-case/

Look like a Pro when you roll out your new Phantom 2 Vision +
Nothing says Pro better than a nice organized case!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.