Virgin User needs help!

Reaction score
Hi
I have a DJI Phantom v2 with Zenmuse Gimbal H3-2d. Boyfriend crashed it! The frame bent and the ribbon between the goPro and the fame tore. Managed to get a replacement ribbon but have not been able to install it (I'm not quite sure of what I'm doing). ANyway, by what I can see, this ribbon only talks between the GoPro and the Gimbal and not between the Gimbal and the Phantom. Managed to straighten the frame to almost perfect.
However, since the crash, I can't get the gimbal to react at all. Can anyone assist with some advise on what to check.
Zenmuse MB is mounted on the bottom of the Phantom - WM301 Power Connector Board V2 if this helps with anything.
Thanks!
(Bought in January - flown once! Dying to play with my new toy. Local dealers in South Africa not much help.)

Did you leave a knot on your boyfriends head??:D
If that is indeed a H3-2D gimbal those ribbon cable are not available since that unit has been discontinued. Now if that is an H3-3D or H4-3D and the ribbon the connects to to side of the GoPro that is replaceable. The H3/H4 gimbals have three motors and the H3-2D has only two. Here is a video that shows how to replace the ribbon cable.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues