Viewing Video

Reaction score
Ok so after several hours of beginner flying finally took my video card out today to look at it and nothing, do I need to associate this with some kind of program?

If you didn't... You need to push the start button to start it filming and then again when you want to stop it. Otherwise, you see it on the screen but it's just a camera and not recording. It's the red dot on the right side of the screen. I'm thinking maybe you didn't know, being a beginner, I forgot the first time also like many others :)

Reactions: dirkclod
+1 on forgetting to push the button. Kind of embarrassing too, when you drive 2 hours to video a property for a real estate company..

Not sure on the mov or the mp4, I haven't changed anything so it must be factory settings.

I am pretty sure it defaults to .mov which means if you are on Windows, you might very well need to install a 3rd party media player to watch them.

But, if you never recorded them, it's sort of a moot point. ;)

I've been using VLC Media Player for years. So far I haven't found a file it would not play. It's even played incomplete files, of course only up to the point that the file stopped. ;) But I don't think even VLC could help if you forgot about that little button.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: mikesmiley
I've been using VLC Media Player for years. So far I haven't found a file it would not play. It's even played incomplete files, of course only up to the point that the file stopped. ;) But I don't think even VLC could help if you forgot about that little button.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

+1 for VLC. I've used it for a few years now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20