Viewing Phantom Logs .DAT files.

Reaction score
Is there a way to view .DAT files similar to the logs that Pixhawk spits out?

i want to be able to replay the flight and overlay it on google maps.

You'll have to contact Maps Made Easy for help with their tool.

The go app allows you to play back your flight. If y ou cleared the logs though from your phone/cloud though, not sure how you would reconstitute them. Stored in flight record folder. Don't let the TXT extension fool you, it isn't plain text.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

So I got it to make a CSV file and everything looks good!

what does offSetTime tell? Is that time starting from 0 when the phantom was powered on?

Attributes |Value mean? it shows a bunch of misc. crap.
offsetTime is described in the DatCon user manual. To see that go to the DatCon menu bar and Help->User Manual. Most users won't be interested in this. Instead, they would use the flightTime column.

The Attributes |Value column is used by CsvView to display values that don't vary. E.g. firmware version.

offsetTime is described in the DatCon user manual. To see that go to the DatCon menu bar and Help->User Manual. Most users won't be interested in this. Instead, they would use the flightTime column.

The Attributes |Value column is used by CsvView to display values that don't vary. E.g. firmware version.

which column in the CSV file will show me the signal strength of the P4P?

Is there a way to view .DAT files similar to the logs that Pixhawk spits out?

i want to be able to replay the flight and overlay it on google maps.

It may be easier to simply extract the .TXT file from your app device, upload that to airdata or phantomhelp's viewer and then export the csv from that to view in Google Earth Pro. I haven't even managed to get a .DAT out of my drones yet.

It may be easier to simply extract the .TXT file from your app device, upload that to airdata or phantomhelp's viewer and then export the csv from that to view in Google Earth Pro. I haven't even managed to get a .DAT out of my drones yet.
Well I got that working but just wondering if it was possible to look at signal strength/quality of connection.

Well I got that working but just wondering if it was possible to look at signal strength/quality of connection.
Sorry, the signal strength is not known to CsView/DatCon. A lot of effort had been put into finding this field but it has proved to be elusive. The fields that are known can be found here.

How does healthydrones measure it?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20