Vidmuze MultiRotor Tutorials For Filmmakers

Reaction score
Greetings all!

Vidmuse just released their new "MultiRotor Tutorials For Filmmakers" tutorial series today and I highly recommend it. I AM NOT affilated with them at all, nor do I know them, but I think they have created a great product for anyone interested in the film making end of UAV's. I've only covered about one-fourth of the material so far today and have learned much already.

If you want to check it out, here's the link:

http://www.vidmuze.com/product/multi-ro ... ilmmakers/

Agreed. Huge price for pulling the information together. I suppose its a one stop shop for people with the money who would rather watch than read. I do like instructional videos but only when the instructor comes straight to the point, or at least provides a time you can skip to to avoid all the guff.

I actually purchased this video series last month when they were still offering introductory pricing of $199.00. After watching it, I would say that about 70% of the material covered things I already knew, but I definitely learned a few things that could save me hundreds or perhaps thousands of dollars in mistakes down the road. I would much rather spend a few hundred now to learn from other's mistakes (as they clearly point out) than to make those same costly mistakes myself as I move forward into more costly rigs.
And yes, they covered things that I haven't seen after watching hundreds of hours of YouTube videos. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl