Videos only show pics

Reaction score
Phantom 3 advanced video would work great.

Now after 2 months of not flying drone I push the video record button and seeing video on the screen of my device.

When playing video from SD card it comes out as pics no video. Please help.

Yes everything shows recording in video it showing the camera icon and recording in 1080 p

Phantom 3 advanced video would work great.

Now after 2 months of not flying drone I push the video record button and seeing video on the screen of my device.

When playing video from SD card it comes out as pics no video. Please help.
Are you copying the recorded files across from your SD card to your computer or are you trying to play direct from the SD card which you have plugged into your computer? It's much better to copy the files across to your pc because if you don't then the card data may not be transferred fast enough to play well.

What is the size of the recorded files? Are they shown as being video files or photo-format files?

Although I understand that you say that your are recording in 1080p, which most fairly modern computers should be able to handle, it might be that for some reason your computer is struggling to play the video files, perhaps not having enough processing power to do so well if it's quite an old computer or maybe not having all the codecs needed. This could take the form of the play stuttering and frozen frames appearing, thus making you think you only have pictures.

If it's showing that you are recording video, then you probably are - It's a playback problem, IMHO. So make sure you copy the files from your SD card onto your computer if you haven't already and then see what happens. You could also try using this media player Download | PotPlayer which I have found will play play video files well when many others fail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31