Videos are shakey after upload to YouTube...?

Reaction score
I have several videos that I recorded at 60fps @ 1080p resolution, MOV format. Looks great when I play on PC, full screen, HD. After uploading to YouTube, the videos are shakey, stuttering. They are unwatchable due to stuttering. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this issue?

Here is an example:

Hmmm, must have something to do with internet streaming. When I force 720p for playback on YouTube, the stuttering is not there.

I have several videos that I recorded at 60fps @ 1080p resolution, MOV format. Looks great when I play on PC, full screen, HD. After uploading to YouTube, the videos are shakey, stuttering. They are unwatchable due to stuttering. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this issue?

Here is an example:

I watch the video in both 1080@60fps/720@60fps and they played back smooth. Either your PC isn't fast enough, doesn't have enough ram or slow video card. Could also be you IP connection isn't fast enough.

watched yr vid on my s7 and it played perfectly. Nothing like mine which plays then stops fr a milli second then sarts again threw the whole vid and this is at every setting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj