Video transmitter

Reaction score
Hi. Can I mount a video transmitter on vision to send video in a console for live broadcast?so I can view video with WiFi on my mobile and transmit video to a.console.

Re: Video transmitter

That sounds a little difficult, the vision 2 runs off of 5.8ghz for the controls and 2.4ghz for the wifi video. if you did add a 3rd party transmitter, you would need to do 900mhz or 1.2ghz. they dont necessarily transmit good quality (usually black and white). My suggestion would be to ditch the iphone, and install a 2.4ghz fpv and then mount a small screen on your controller.

Re: Απ: Video transmitter

Jacobrichards91 said:
That sounds a little difficult, the vision 2 runs off of 5.8ghz for the controls and 2.4ghz for the wifi video. if you did add a 3rd party transmitter, you would need to do 900mhz or 1.2ghz. they dont necessarily transmit good quality (usually black and white). My suggestion would be to ditch the iphone, and install a 2.4ghz fpv and then mount a small screen on your controller.

And if I install a 2.4 Ghz transmitter how I get video from VISION camera?there is only one cable that connect camera and body

you can get one transmitter and two receivers. as long as you have the same channel for both receivers (usually there are 8 channels) then you can see the video feed on both!

Jacobrichards91 said:
you can get one transmitter and two receivers. as long as you have the same channel for both receivers (usually there are 8 channels) then you can see the video feed on both!
Ok.but how can I connect video signal to transmitter from vision camera?

jimre said:
Or you could just connect an HDMI cable from your iPhone to your video equipment...

Video quality is not so good for tv broadcast from WiFi extender

You can get a good quality 1.2ghz video transmitter for fpv. You shouldn't notice any difference in overall video quality between that and 5.8ghz though 1.2ghz antennas are much larger and overall range will be a little different. Be careful though as the 1.2ghz fpv setup does have the potential to knock out your GPS if you go with something with too much transmit power. Keep it around 500mw or less to be safe, or even 250mw or lower.

Jacobrichards91 said:
you see that cable coming out of the back of the vision 2 camera (it looks like a headphone cable). thats your video feed. if you buy this cord (link at the bottom) you can hook up your FPV transmitter, (plus power from the inside).

cable-
http://www.uavdirect.com/DJI-Phantom-2- ... p2v-cp.htm

He will loose all telemetry data from the iOS app if he made that kind of connection. As well as Satellite and the Phantom's battery status and gimbal control capability. That cable that's plugged in the back of the vision camera needs to stay there or all you'll be getting is just the video feed from the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic