Video transfers, but won't play

Reaction score
P3S. All Mac products. V9.2.1 on iPhone 5s. I fly with this phone. When I transfer to the Mac, it reads the file, but can't play it. What type of recording should I see. Is there something in the Go app that needs changing? The ONLY way I can watch is to air play it from my phone to Apple TV.

P3S. All Mac products. V9.2.1 on iPhone 5s. I fly with this phone. When I transfer to the Mac, it reads the file, but can't play it. What type of recording should I see. Is there something in the Go app that needs changing? The ONLY way I can watch is to air play it from my phone to Apple TV.
Video files are recorded as .mov or .mp4, selectable in the app.
.mov should play happily in a mac system or .mp4 with a program that plays that format.

Click "MENU" on the right side of the DJI GO app and you'll find the "Video Format" setting.

New P4. Can record both MOV and MP4 but when I transfer them to my laptop they won't play!!?? Please help.

New P4. Can record both MOV and MP4 but when I transfer them to my laptop they won't play!!?? Please help.
You need a program that will play them.
Perhaps your computer already has one but the computer doesn't associate the file format with that program.
Try opening your video playback program first and opening the file from there.
If that doesn't work, download a copy of VLC media player. It plays just about anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav