Video transfer

Reaction score
Hello all. New to everything droning! Getting the phantom 3 pro delivered hopefully today. Cant wait. Just a first of thousands of questions I'll probably have- im wanting to pop the micro SD card out of the phantom and watch it on my flatscreen TVs. Is there a quick solution? Is there a media player available that can play the format? Dont want the hassle of getting the laptop up and running, connect to tv, download files etc, bla bla bla. I realize the tv cannot play the 4K resolution. My plasma 1080p TVs have HDMI and usb but arent smart TVs. There must be something out there that can play an SD card without all the laptop messyness!! Thanks

Hello all. New to everything droning! Getting the phantom 3 pro delivered hopefully today. Cant wait. Just a first of thousands of questions I'll probably have- im wanting to pop the micro SD card out of the phantom and watch it on my flatscreen TVs. Is there a quick solution? Is there a media player available that can play the format? Dont want the hassle of getting the laptop up and running, connect to tv, download files etc, bla bla bla. I realize the tv cannot play the 4K resolution. My plasma 1080p TVs have HDMI and usb but arent smart TVs. There must be something out there that can play an SD card without all the laptop messyness!! Thanks
If your TV won't play the video file on its own, you'd need to either plug something in or stream it using something like Chromecast.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1