Video stopping & starting on its own

Reaction score
Turn video on and about 30 seconds it turns for a couple seconds then turns back on. Does this the whole flight. Also, I get about 2,00 feet out and lose connection. It returns home and I cancel RTH but it will not cancel. Any thoughts?

I ran into a similar problem when I switched from a P2V+ to a P4P. The videos were stopping after 20 seconds. I decided to change SD card and the problem was solved. Turns out the SanDisk Ultra card I had been using for that flight was too slow for my P4P. Luckily, I had a mixture of cards and popped in a SanDisk Ultra PLUS (32GB) and that worked fine. To play it safe, I now also use the SanDisk Extreme PLUS (32GB) cards which are probably even faster.

As for your connection and RTH issues, maybe others can chime in.

MapMaker53, purchased a 64GB Ultra Plus. That solved the problem! Thank you!
When I get 2 to 3000 feet out, video signal drops to 11. Screen freezes and has cross hatch on it. What settings should I check?

Sorry, couldn't tell you. I never fly that far out.

There have been many discussions on this forum about loss of connection. Some of the fixes have involved adding parabolic antenna range extenders. Another big cause for dropouts is a controller phone/tablet that is older or underpowered. Of course there is always the possible issue of physical range barriers like trees or buildings. I suggest doing a forum search and check out possible issues you may have.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik