Video Starting Automatically

Reaction score
Having an issue with the video starting to record automatically when not even touching the iphone screen.. The same issue also applies to my ipad. As far as I know all my software and everything is all up to date. The video can turn on up to 4 times a minute and is completely inconsistent.. Very aggravating to say the least when trying to line up a prefect photo and then having to battle with the app to get the video to turn off.

I'm going to try and re-install all the software and the app and hopefully that will help :-/

Anyone had a similar experience or have any other advice?

Cheers

It seems to happen when the app is already open although I never usually fly it with the app not open.. I have a feeling your suggestion is the solution though because I'm also having trouble keeping a steady uninterrupted gps signal.. I'll let you know thank you for the input!!

RotorDude59 said:
Having an issue with the video starting to record automatically when not even touching the iphone screen.. The same issue also applies to my ipad. As far as I know all my software and everything is all up to date. The video can turn on up to 4 times a minute and is completely inconsistent.. Very aggravating to say the least when trying to line up a prefect photo and then having to battle with the app to get the video to turn off.

I'm going to try and re-install all the software and the app and hopefully that will help :-/

Anyone had a similar experience or have any other advice?

Cheers

Make sure the button on the bottom of the camera is not stuck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20