Video signal

Reaction score
Happy new year to everybody!!!

First flights today with my brand new P3P, so great and amazing!!!! Better than imagined.

After a few little flights, I just tried to fly a bit further, after around 500 m, my app said that the video signal was becoming low, is that normal (even 500m seems already very good)?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Happy new year to everybody!!!

First flights today with my brand new P3P, so great and amazing!!!! Better than imagined.

After a few little flights, I just tried to fly a bit further, after around 500 m, my app said that the video signal was becoming low, is that normal (even 500m seems already very good)?

With good line of sight and good signal conditions, you will easily get over a mile. There are guys flying the P3- 3 to 5 miles.

I know...it's why I'm asking. I was a bit surprised. It was no building between, just lands field

I know...it's why I'm asking. I was a bit surprised. It was no building between, just lands field

Make sure your antennas are positioned properly and check the signal channels to see how much "signal noise" is around.

I think my antennas were positioned properly...I will try again tomorrow for sure.
I was just wondering if I have something to set in the dji go app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.