Video signal cutting out or is not stable (lag) sometimes

Reaction score
I do not know if someone already mentioned it here.

When i fly my P3 Advanced and i use my Ipad Air cellular (in airplane mode) some days it is almost impossible to follow the video on the Ipad. the signal is not stable or some times cuts out. Then on other days the lag is enormous. And then again on other days i have no problem.

I fly always on the same place; And maximum 250 to 300 meter away. But i solmetimes have those problems 20 meter away.

Does anybody have had the same thing ?
Do you have a solution ?

Eventually would those windsurfers help to keep the signal stable on short distance ?

Kind regards
Marnix Verschraegen

You don't have an antenna problem so those windsurfers aren't going to help–unless your problem is transmission through heavy vegetation.

Make sure your frequency setting is on auto. Also you might find the thread on optimizing Apple devices.

SB

This seems to be a typical problem due to wifi interference. Other possibility could be that you are not closing other apps that are running in background and consuming processing capacity of your tablet.

I have a dedicated iPad for my phantom and I keep it clean all the time of the other garbage getting collected in its memory space. Though I have iPad mini 2, I don't see issues. I also use 30 channel hack to get out of the common interference band.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

This seems to be a typical problem due to wifi interference. Other possibility could be that you are not closing other apps that are running in background and consuming processing capacity of your tablet.

I have a dedicated iPad for my phantom and I keep it clean all the time of the other garbage getting collected in its memory space. Though I have iPad mini 2, I don't see issues. I also use 30 channel hack to get out of the common interference band.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I agree. I've probably used a dozen different phones/tablets over the course of the last year, and the only lag I experienced was from devices that had too many non-UAV functions eating up RAM and CPU. Dedicate, dedicate, dedicate....:)

Reactions: ROD PAINTER

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20