video signal becoming low..HELP !

Reaction score
Hi EveryBuddy :)

Just own a Phantom 4. 2 flies for the moment and all is fine

Connected to ipad mini v2
battery full

All is fine..but..the video signal is low , the screen have some green zone.
Despite less that 5meters

Same issues whatever the eight !

The 2 tests was outside (garden. ...and a church place)
What can i do ?

(yes all firmware of remote+drone is updated !)

Make sure antennas are up and facing aircraft, not straight out from rc but the little holes on antennae pointing right at the phantom, i found my signal is bad at times until the phantom starts flying then gets better it seems. It's just video that is bad, you should still have total control of aircraft to fly and land. Try different areas. You could try changing channels manually in the HD section in the menu too.

I had the same issue till I updated the batteries, all gone now.

Your problem is similar to the issue that DJI Go iOS 2.8.2 created.. But since you're running 2.8.3, it should have gone away.

You may have interference problems. In the HD option, in the Image Transmission Settings, change your Channel Mode from Auto to Custom. Lock it on a single channel. Look for one that isn't displaying a red bar. (I use 20). If that improves things, then you might have a strong local interference.

FWIW, The antennas should be oriented broadside to the phantom.

So many thanks for your feedback.
2 news :
I test different position and....make it better
but about "You could try changing channels manually in the HD section in the menu too"
in android version, the channel could be changed. In iOS version, the "manual" option is in grey....have you any idea ?

Last question : Can my tablet be more powerfull than my ipad mini v1, which can explain the video signal not good ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1