Video show white screen

Reaction score
Has anyone got any idea why my camera would show like the link below? It is practically all white and can hardly see anything at all. I did not notice when it started but it first did it a couple weeks ago but have not really flown it since, only started it to see if I could fix the issue. I am on 3.13 (as of today), but have tried 2.91 without any difference.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks!

Yeah I know but was really asking what the standard setting would be. Putting it on auto sets it to 200, so I guess that's pretty much normal.

There is no one standard shutter speed. It all depends on the amount of light that the camera sensor is exposed to.
A very low shutter speed would be good for a dark scene, and the brighter you go, the shutter speed gets set higher.
The auto setting works, but you mentioned that it said 200, try this for fun.
Set the shutter speed to auto, then aim the camera towards different lighting (lighter and darker) and you'll see that it does not stay on 200.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yep, got it. Thanks. While on this subject, if I used ND filters on the lens and set shutter speed to auto, that would give better picture? Depending on the time of day and location ofcourse

Has anyone got any idea why my camera would show like the link below? It is practically all white and can hardly see anything at all. I did not notice when it started but it first did it a couple weeks ago but have not really flown it since, only started it to see if I could fix the issue.
See the line of camera data? In it you'll see EV+2.0
That means you have the camera set to overexpose by two stops which will cause everything to be washed out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic