Video settings

Reaction score
I have a question for the people that do video instead of stills. what is the best setting to not get your props in the video? Whichever setting that is, does it show pretty much what you are getting on the FPV? Is the quality the same between the two settings or is one better than the other?
I read in the other thread that one of the narrow settings takes the fish eye out but I suppose the quality is not as high?
Sorry but I am a photographer not a videographer so I never really used the video. ( just so happens I am being hired to shoot some video:)
Thank you for any help.

Last edited:
I have a question for the people that do video instead of stills. what is the best setting to not get your props in the video? Whichever setting that is, does it show pretty much what you are getting on the FPV? Is the quality the same between the two settings or is one better than the other?
I read in the other thread that one of the narrow settings takes the fish eye out but I suppose the quality is not as high?
Sorry but I am a photographer not a videographer so I never really used the video. ( just so happens I am being hired to shoot some video:)
Thank you for any help.

Sorry but with your vision + you do not have much of a choice as both camera settings have fisheye. Those of us who fly P2 non-vision with the GoPro have all the choices of formats and frame rates. Here's some a clip that was taken this past winter shot 720p @ 120fps narrow you tell me if the quality is there or not.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks Jason. I just am looking at trying to get rid of the props in the video if I can. The fisheye is not too terrible if it is in there. I have a buddy that is a super at a country club. I am doing flyovers
& I want it to look good. They have 54 holes & want to be able to post the video on their website so when people click on the hole, instead off a photo, it shows a video. Kind of like the PGA does for tv.

1080p narrow is fine and it will resolve your problems. However, you will need to be steady on the sticks to follow the subject.

1080p narrow is fine and it will resolve your problems. However, you will need to be steady on the sticks to follow the subject.
Thanks Mako, there will not be really any subject except the fairway. If needed, I could also fly higher:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers