Video save location. Blurry

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I am so confused where the video is saved on my p3 pro. I just bought it and did a flight and it looks terrible. I removed the plastic from the camera lol.
I don't understand where the video is saved. Why do I need an SD card if all the video is available in th go app editor. When I enter the editor sub category is has a section that says "original footage". I've never downloaded anything, it's just already there. When I press "create a movie" it uses this footage and it looks horrible.
I watched a tutorial that says that you actually need to press the "play" button while you in the camera section of go app. Then your supposed to download it. Why do I need to do that if it's already in editor.
I'm very disappointed in the instruction of the entire model. It's not even close to enough and yes I downloaded the manual. For instance th RTH FUNTION has about 10 different ways it works and I'm still not sure.
Anyways. What I want to know is how to get better footage than this!

Just take the SD card from the bird and work with those files. The device you fly with has video taken from the 720p downlink.

Just take the SD card from the bird and work with those files. The device you fly with has video taken from the 720p downlink.
Thanks. So does that mean that the only way you can get HD footage is from the card? Very misleading. Why would the editor say original footage?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic