Video Quiver

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Guys I have seemed to acquire a quiver in my videos .Now I have searched all I could on this and have done the calibrations ,changed props and the rubber dampners but am missing something .
In this it's bad I just did but normally when I go on long runs it will be smooth say out a mile then do it
then stop . Is not all the time . This is on my P3 4K
Just did this
Now it is windy here but does it when it's not .
In this I did a few minutes earlier you don't see it till at the last .

What am I missing ?
Thanks

Guys I have seemed to acquire a quiver in my videos .Now I have searched all I could on this and have done the calibrations ,changed props and the rubber dampners but am missing something .
In this it's bad I just did but normally when I go on long runs it will be smooth say out a mile then do it
then stop . Is not all the time . This is on my P3 4K
Just did this
Now it is windy here but does it when it's not .
In this I did a few minutes earlier you don't see it till at the last .

What am I missing ?
Thanks
Looks a bit windy on that second vid. ****! I can only guess that you have a thermal issue with the mounts.
If the ball mounts are old, they will be harder, thus possibly causing the jello. I only had this happen once with a P2.
Something with sudden temperature change while in flight. I purchased new ball mounts for it and the problem was solved.
Let us know what you do to get it resolved. ,, BB

Thanks for responding . I changed those out to new ones and still have that .Yea it was windy but does it with out any wind .
Those were the first things I tried . The ball mounts . I did both of those clips with the same flight . It just does it at times and that time it was the worst I have ever seen it . I don't know with all the updates or maybe some setting I have off is what's causing it .
Some flights are fine .
I tried some other settings yesterday morning and did this to see and you will see it's good then there it is .
Just look at the first part and you will see .
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for responding . I changed those out to new ones and still have that .Yea it was windy but does it with out any wind .
Those were the first things I tried . The ball mounts . I did both of those clips with the same flight . It just does it at times and that time it was the worst I have ever seen it . I don't know with all the updates or maybe some setting I have off is what's causing it .
Some flights are fine .
I tried some other settings yesterday morning and did this to see and you will see it's good then there it is .
Just look at the first part and you will see .
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yeah, I saw the little wiggle at the end. Awesome vid though! Almost looks like a wind gust caused that wiggle.
Interesting! could be a digital issue maybe?

Yeah, I saw the little wiggle at the end. Awesome vid though! Almost looks like a wind gust caused that wiggle.
Interesting! could be a digital issue maybe?
That I don't know . I have that VO on this bird but have it off all the time . Thought maybe it was my slow PC . I don't know .
I always take my video from the gimbal to the PC and maybe try to take the card out and see if that changes anything .
As far as wind now most of my flight are just in the country straight out and back and still see that some .
And thanks about that video but me no editor . Plus if you look at any of my stuff it's just Trees, water and mud :)
Will pull this card that has the first 2 I posted in my first post and see if that makes a difference .

That I don't know . I have that VO on this bird but have it off all the time . Thought maybe it was my slow PC . I don't know .
I always take my video from the gimbal to the PC and maybe try to take the card out and see if that changes anything .
As far as wind now most of my flight are just in the country straight out and back and still see that some .
And thanks about that video but me no editor . Plus if you look at any of my stuff it's just Trees, water and mud :)
Will pull this card that has the first 2 I posted in my first post and see if that makes a difference .

Have you gained on this at all?

I have a P3P and have the same exact wiggle.. Maybe we can try to figure this out together?

Have you gained on this at all?

I have a P3P and have the same exact wiggle.. Maybe we can try to figure this out together?
Boy that's a blast from the past . Ya I learned what a RMA was and got another one out of LA and is fine :)
Was something to do with the gimbal is all I can tell ya . I showed them what it was doing and they took care of it .
Guess a refurb I guess .

Reactions: FLBoyZ06
Boy that's a blast from the past . Ya I learned what a RMA was and got another one out of LA and is fine :)
Was something to do with the gimbal is all I can tell ya . I showed them what it was doing and they took care of it .
Guess a refurb I guess .

Sorry for the digging up. Thanks for the info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers