Video quality issues?

Reaction score
Hi, I had my 2nd flight today and made my first video using the DJI go editor...
I know something isn't right with the quality.. On the Phantom I used a Polar Pro CP filter
On my local device it looks a lot better but still not right. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:
Thatscprobably the problem. Video fed to the RC is a lower quality than the actual onboard recording. Remove the SD card, insert it into your computer and transfer the files from it just like you would with a digital camera (actually, I believe that on the standard you can download the files while the card is still in the bird. Plug a cable into the micro sub port and from there to a us port on your computer. With the bird turned on, you should be able to find the fils just like on a digital camera).

Thatscprobably the problem. Video fed to the RC is a lower quality than the actual onboard recording. Remove the SD card, insert it into your computer and transfer the files from it just like you would with a digital camera (actually, I believe that on the standard you can download the files while the card is still in the bird. Plug a cable into the micro sub port and from there to a us port on your computer. With the bird turned on, you should be able to find the fils just like on a digital camera).

Thanks for that, I had another quick go using the PC movie editor, taking the footage direct from the SD Card, much better

Looks good! Glad we could help.

Reactions: sboroblu

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr