Video players?

Reaction score
Hey Flyers,

I'm getting some great footage, but cannot play the videos off the sd card on my PC. I have a powerful gamers machine the runs Windows 7 pro, but footage taken in either QuickTime or MP4 give codex errors.

Does anyone know where I might download a suitable player?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try VLC for Windows. It works with several formats. Or you can get Windows Media Player.

Reactions: MasterBlaster
I'll try it. I have windows media player, but it comes up with codex errors, whatever that is!

I'll try it. I have windows media player, but it comes up with codex errors, whatever that is!

You can always download the updated codec package from Microsoft. I believe you will be happy with the VLC though.

I also had problems playing MP4's on my PC (Don't laugh, I still have Windows Vista), but they would play on my Galaxy Tab A. Downloaded VLC. Problem solved. Did a test flight tonight of my hometown (1080p/60fps) and played with no problem from my card reader. Moved the file from the card to my PC and still no problems. I do want to try one in 2.7 though. If only the recording would automatically start at take off. Oh well, live and learn. Have to learn how to upload and post the videos here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20