video phantom

Hi Gider,
Very nice videos... Well done. I really liked the first one with the cows and the winding river.
What wuss your setup. Did you use ant FPV to do that ?

All the best,

Jonathan

wbrownj said:
Hi Gider,
Very nice videos... Well done. I really liked the first one with the cows and the winding river.
What wuss your setup. Did you use ant FPV to do that ?

All the best,

Jonathan

hi jonathan,

Yes filmed by fpv (fatshark dominator), filming and flying by fpv makes thinks easyer and more controled.
i always have a spotter who help me NOT to fly in to a tree or building when i fly sidways or backways.
with fpv its also easy to fly very low in the distance.

the last movie (the river ans cows) i like it to, the (overexposed)bright colors make it nice (only yellow cows hahaha)
the lens flare i like also (its fake, and if i tel you can see it ;-) used after effects cs6

my phantom:

gimbal tarot:
(cheap and as good as the expensive zemuse) but not plug and play, take some adjustments to fit it on the phanton (order from china a ajustment plate) and connected to the nasa (settings found on youtube)

brushless motors:
get rid of the orginal motors (bad bearings) and replaced them with T-Motor GF MT2216 -11 V2 900KV
carbon 8x5 props super balanced
dual accu mount
gopro 3 black
Tilt Knob installed on Phantom Transmitter
600mw tx (coverleaf Antennas)
fly 2x 2700 11.1v lipo (flight time :-( max 9 min) on 1 lipo max 5,5 min) on 2 lipos fly not so stable, so i mostley use one.

Ron.
ps next video i am testing motion tracking into the movie.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj