Video of Spokane, WA waterfall

That was awesome. Great shots to begin with, and clean effective editing (great song choice too). This is a great example of why simple shots are often the best...just highlight the subject, add enough motion/life to the shot, and that's all you may need.

Sometimes you just need to take multiple shots/angles/passes on the same subject and then just see what works out best in post. For example, you had several good clips of the "City of Spokane" building blocks, but the one where you where slowly lifting up in front of them right as the jogger passed by behind them was perfect.

OI Photography said:
That was awesome. Great shots to begin with, and clean effective editing (great song choice too). This is a great example of why simple shots are often the best...just highlight the subject, add enough motion/life to the shot, and that's all you may need.

Sometimes you just need to take multiple shots/angles/passes on the same subject and then just see what works out best in post. For example, you had several good clips of the "City of Spokane" building blocks, but the one where you where slowly lifting up in front of them right as the jogger passed by behind them was perfect.

I agree. Very good camera work and editing

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Just watched your video down at Riverfront Park. Great shots and editing. One of my first flights since getting my P3P was down there although I flew much slower than you did out of fear. Still like low and slow for videos. Check out my version.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.