Video not playing anymore

Reaction score
I see that my problem has been covered a little bit on here. When I first got my P3P transfering and playing videos on my PC was fine, all of a sudden I can no longer play new videos on my PC. Same problem as with Rod Pad. Video timeling continues but pic is frozen, tried contacting DJI support with this issue but no answer from them either. HELP!!!

I see that my problem has been covered a little bit on here. When I first got my P3P transfering and playing videos on my PC was fine, all of a sudden I can no longer play new videos on my PC. Same problem as with Rod Pad. Video timeling continues but pic is frozen, tried contacting DJI support with this issue but no answer from them either. HELP!!!
So the old vids PB fine on your PC? Have you tried the new ones on another device? If not, see if they work on that.

These are direct from the micro SD card.i have some of the files on my phone will the ones on my phone have the same quality?

These are direct from the micro SD card.i have some of the files on my phone will the ones on my phone have the same quality?

No, they are 720p, not Full HD. That is the purpose of SD card in the AC - to store the FullHD direct video from the camera.

So... do the old vids PB fine on your PC? Have you tried the new ones on another device?

Last edited:

try a different video player 2 good free ones are:

GOMplayer
VLC

also try 1080p setting

good luck and have fun flying!

I have tried multiple players. Really need to upgrade my computer if nothing else works.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj