Video lag

Reaction score
Why does the video i record lag on the computer when i look at it? Its in mp4 format and i have tried different playars but no luck. The videos on the phone does not lag and runs smoothly

If it's 4K video, then it's likely your computer is too slow.

What processor is in the computer and how much memory does it have. That might answere your question. Also a key is the video card you have and its memory too.

That should be enough horse power. What MP4 player are you using? Have you tried VLC media player?

What you are describing is you PC is caching memory to be able to play. Sounds as you may have programs loaded in the background that are taking most of the memory and the PC is have to page in and out to run. What version of Windows are you running. Is it still Windows 7 or is it 8 or 10?

What you are describing is you PC is caching memory to be able to play. Sounds as you may have programs loaded in the background that are taking most of the memory and the PC is have to page in and out to run. What version of Windows are you running. Is it still Windows 7 or is it 8 or 10?
I have windows 10

Its i core duo 2,2 ghz and 4 gb ram and 1 gb videocard

You are pushing that pc to run those 2.7 videos, I have same on a test bench and had been using for my P2Plus videos.

When I got the P3A and tried watching it was bad. After 5 minutes of stop and go video play , I pulled out an i7 instead and setup.
Night and day!

Try GOM player , when installing choose custom and watch for piggypack apps. It works really well for most anything

good luck and have fun flying!

I have windows 10
At the bottom left open the ask me anything and type in task manager. .. Then in the pop up view system resource usage in task manager. Look and see what is running in the background. Also if you are running Nortons or any other Anti virus program try to disable it temporarily and then try the video. Something is pulling all you memory or page files making it page the video in and out causing the lag. You just need to find the culprit. With what you have in processor and memory with nWin 10 you should be able to view the video smoothly.

At the bottom left open the ask me anything and type in task manager. .. Then in the pop up view system resource usage in task manager. Look and see what is running in the background. Also if you are running Nortons or any other Anti virus program try to disable it temporarily and then try the video. Something is pulling all you memory or page files making it page the video in and out causing the lag. You just need to find the culprit. With what you have in processor and memory with nWin 10 you should be able to view the video smoothly.
it was the computer, when i was filming in lower resulution it runs smoth on the computer :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers