Video lag

Reaction score
I have the phantom advanced and new to aerial photography. My question is I was running my video in 720 and all was fine but as soon as I switched to 1080 it started to have a bad lag. I know for you guys who do a lot of video and still shots know what I'm doing wrong. I sure would like some advise thanks.

I liked cuz I need answers to this myself. sometimes the lag is terrible then sometimes there is no lag but the video sucks like grainy anyway hope someone answers your question with tons of good advice.

I'm having a similar issue. Never filmed in 720 or 1080 before, only 4k, and it worked beautifully and very reliably for a while. About a month ago, during a wedding, it started lagging like crazy and started blacking out. I don't always fly line of sight, and it was kind of scary. Happened again today at another wedding, and now I'm worried about flying it tomorrow for another gig.

It was the same before ios9, as it is now with ios9 on an iphone 6. Is this a common or well known thing right now? Hopefully someone can chime in with a life-saving fix?

I'm having a similar issue. Never filmed in 720 or 1080 before, only 4k, and it worked beautifully and very reliably for a while. About a month ago, during a wedding, it started lagging like crazy and started blacking out. I don't always fly line of sight, and it was kind of scary. Happened again today at another wedding, and now I'm worried about flying it tomorrow for another gig.

It was the same before ios9, as it is now with ios9 on an iphone 6. Is this a common or well known thing right now? Hopefully someone can chime in with a life-saving fix?
From what I found, iPads upgraded to iOS 9 & 9.01 are giving us those problems. Apple is coming out with another version that should fix it?!

DJI also is working on a new GoApp to fix the problem with iOS 9 & 9.01. Flew mine yesterday & it was horrible video lag & vertical video roll. For now I'll just continue practicing with Attitude mode till they fix this mess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31