Video Lag in FPV all of a sudeen

Reaction score
Can someone tell me why all of a sudden my FPV on my android tablet is all of a sudden stuttering and just lagging behind and slow to react and just kind of jumping to next frame when I am flying? I have strong signal and this does this a few yards away or 5,000 feet away. I have android 1.2 and firmware 1.26. tI worked flawlessly before. I do not know if it worked right after I upgraded both updates or not, but I think it did work ok for awhile.

Last edited:
Sounds like your tablet was overheating.

Reactions: JoBe
I actually tried it on two different tablets. I thought the first tablet might have been the problem but they both did. Again it did work before on both of these. Could there be a controller setting that got changed when I updated?

If it was hot outside when you flew, both tablets could have easily been overheating. I'd still look at that if I were you.

it was in the 90's but I went straight form AC to a shaded area within minutes and it has done this both times.

OK then. If you know for sure it was not overheating, disregard my post. Good luck sir.

Reactions: JoBe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.