Video lag - Accidental fix?

Reaction score
With both DJI Go 4 and Litchi, I've endured some real crap quality video feed with my P4 using my cell phone. I've been experimenting with a few diff tablets, with the same lag being present.

Yesterday, as I was getting ready to show off my P4P to a friend, I used a different data cable from the controller to my phone. It was perfect! Both DJI Go and Litchi had no lag whatsoever. When I switched back to the supplied USB cable, the signal again degraded.

Anybody else have this experience?

Yes, I have had a couple cables go bad, 1 DJI brand and 1 off-brand.

I thought it was just me. I had the same issue with a cable. I have also had bad video lag with an early iPad mini. I now use my iPhone 7 plus, no issues!

Tried a few other cables, no lag. Went back to initial cable, no lag either. Go figure...

With both DJI Go 4 and Litchi, I've endured some real crap quality video feed with my P4 using my cell phone. I've been experimenting with a few diff tablets, with the same lag being present.

Yesterday, as I was getting ready to show off my P4P to a friend, I used a different data cable from the controller to my phone. It was perfect! Both DJI Go and Litchi had no lag whatsoever. When I switched back to the supplied USB cable, the signal again degraded.

Anybody else have this experience?

Good to know, need to get new cable today for weekend flight then.

I spent days deciding researching the highest quality 1 foot USB cable I could buy. As a result I've not seen these problems yet. Glad you found your root problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20