Video "jerky" on playback

I also think you can right click on the file, and ther will be an option for "open with" which should allow to to open it with any player capable of playing the file type.

I tried this but unfortunately i can only open with quick time. i plan to change the camera record settings via the IPad app this wekend and hope for the best. Thanks!

I tried this but unfortunately i can only open with quick time. i plan to change the camera record settings via the IPad app this wekend and hope for the best. Thanks!

have you installed any of the suggested free video players

they WILL play your videos.

the right button on mouse menu will give a menu box
in that mneu is a choice---OPEN WITH
chose that and selct GOMPLAYER or VLC or whatever you install.

this is very simple basic pc operation,
don't over think it by trying to fix a not broke thing..

good luck and have funflying!

Well, that was easy when i knew what i was doing. :) i just went to the menu on the DJI app, clicked on the video camea icon, then video format - changed to MP4.
I tried 1920 X 720 @ 24 and 64 fps. also 1920 X 1080 @ 30 fps. all settings worked great! Good picture and no jerking on playback. Thanks for the help and patience!

Well, that was easy when i knew what i was doing. :) i just went to the menu on the DJI app, clicked on the video camea icon, then video format - changed to MP4.
I tried 1920 X 720 @ 24 and 64 fps. also 1920 X 1080 @ 30 fps. all settings worked great! Good picture and no jerking on playback. Thanks for the help and patience!
;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4