Video issues

Reaction score
hello everyone, so I finally got my phantom standard on Tuesday, and what an awesome machine!! The only issue im facing so far is I cant view my videos on my computer or smart tv but I can view my still photos. I can however view the videos in the DJI app. I have a usb that I can put the micro sd into and plug into my computer or tv. On my computer and tv when I open up the video it will begin to load and then just closes out. I also have a big sd card that i can put the micro sd into and view the videos and I got the same results. Other than that this machine flys like a dream!! Ive owned a udi 818a, syma x8c, and a syma x8g then finally decided to step it up and im happy I did. Hopefully my issue is something silly im doing. Thanks.

Did you record the videos in 2.7K? It's likely your TV and computer's player can't handle the video format your P3S records. If you have a beefy computer, download VLC and try to play the videos with it.

Reactions: Blackbusa
Yup, as mandalay said, VLC should be able to handle it. It's not so much about the beefy-ness of your computer as it is about the codec that's needed to play these videos. Not a standard codec to Windows Media Player.

Reactions: Blackbusa
Ill give it a shot when I get home this afternoon. I was recording with whatever the factory setting are so I would assume its 2.7k. Thanks and ill let yall know what I came up with.

Another question I have is does the standard come with a user manual? Ive got the quick start guide, intelligent flight battery guidelines, and the safety guidelines and disclaimer. I would imagine there would be a full manual?

I've had more luck and help using this page for my p3s and YouTube videos than with that manual.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yea ive been doing the same but I was really looking for clarification on those toggle switches and that manual cleared it up for me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1