Video is so juddery

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need some help or advice with my video on my Phantom 2 Vision. I feel slightly disheartened with my quad. I've had it for nearly a year now and all I've wanted to do is to take great footage. But unfortunately all I can do is take images due to how poor the video recording is. I've taken some fantastic images to be honest but I tried getting into making footage today and for some reason I'm getting some serious jerky footage, and always have.

There is a link to the video in youtube at the bottom of the page. Youtube has somewhat actually reduced the jerkiness/waveyness that I get when taking videos. Does anybody know why? And is there any software to resurrect it at least?

Your advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Ben

Are you using a good quality SD card such as a class 10, also if this is a stock quad then your gimbal may be wearing out and the servo may be twitching which will affect the camera, I would suggest a class 10'card and to remove the stock gimbal and fit one of the 2d gimbals, they give much smoother footage even at speed. Have a look at one of my videos and take a look at my YT channel for further advice

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi,

Yeah i have a class 4 card. I never realised these cards had different classes. It seems a likely reason for the judderiness!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20