Video in and out - Brand New P3P

Reaction score
First flight (3rd copter) all things were good full bars across the board all things were good and running fine. Took it up to 350 feet and video was going in and out the whole ride up and down. P3P was about 25 feet in front of me and antennas were in right position. Anyone with some perspective?

First flight (3rd copter) all things were good full bars across the board all things were good and running fine. Took it up to 350 feet and video was going in and out the whole ride up and down. P3P was about 25 feet in front of me and antennas were in right position. Anyone with some perspective?
Device? Channel signal interference? How many open channels? Do you have the 32 channel hack?

What is the hack?
Search 32 channel hack on the forum and there are several you tube videos. You basically replace the config file in the DJI app and you will have 32 channels available for frequencies.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: bobmyers
Sounds to me like the antenna were not properly positioned for the Phantom being overhead. They should be parallel to the ground if the Phantom is directly overhead. Is that how you had them?

Reactions: JoBe
Sounds to me like the antenna were not properly positioned for the Phantom being overhead. They should be parallel to the ground if the Phantom is directly overhead. Is that how you had them?
Thanks that could have been it, I had them in the standard recommended position

I had them in the standard recommended position
Which means what? Your descriptions are quite vague :confused:

The standard recommended position is when the flat side of the antenna points directly at your Phantom.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just tilt your R/C too so the antenna is perpendicular to the quad.
And, pay attention so your mobile device doesn't jump out of the mount ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers