Video hosting quality

ihj

Reaction score
I would appreciate it if anyone could take a look at my short video hosted on Vimeo and let me know if it plays smoothly for you. When I watch it online, it appears to glitch once or twice, but watching my local copy is smooth. Does anyone else have this issue with Vimeo? I have hosted other videos on YouTube that don't seem to do the same. What do you use for hosting?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would appreciate it if anyone could take a look at my short video hosted on Vimeo and let me know if it plays smoothly for you. When I watch it online, it appears to glitch once or twice, but watching my local copy is smooth. Does anyone else have this issue with Vimeo? I have hosted other videos on YouTube that don't seem to do the same. What do you use for hosting?

Yip bit freezing at start nice clip anyway:)i just fix my freezing,,sd card waz poo

I had always thought Vimeo was meant to be better for hosting video, but not impressed with what it seems to have done here. I'll try another clip and see how that goes.

Try this one and let me know if you experience any glitches.

Looks good now man. What did you do differently? I'm also curious what others think the best hosting web site might be, and for what reasons. Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31